1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
7) Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
8) Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
9) Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
10) Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
11) Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
12) Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
13) Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
14) Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
15) Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
16) Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
17) Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
18) Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
19) Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
21) Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
Must have 1-year experience
Must have a drivers license
Must have a high school diploma
Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work
We're committed to helping our clients with a variety of situations. Our services include: